TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF ELKO.TV
Last Modified August 11, 2022
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Nevada, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Reno, Nevada, and Las Vegas, Nevada, in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. NO WARRANTIES. ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
8. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © ELKO TELEVISION DISTRICT, ELKO, NEVADA 89801. All rights reserved.
10. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Elko Television District or by any third party.
11. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Elko Television District from its offices in the State of Nevada. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Elko Television District makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Elko Television District’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Nevada and the United States.
12. REFUND POLICIES
All services conducted by Elko Television District are for public use at no additional cost to the user, and therefore would be non-refundable.